Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty Luxe, Phantom pump gun and Rotor

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
I've been out of the game for a while now and I've a new house to pay for, so its time to let a few things go.

First up is my Dynasty Luxe. This is an actual Dynasty team gun, I bought it from Ryan Greenspan at a Millennium event a few years back. Unlike many other pro team guns this one was essentially brand new when I got it rather than being beat to death, as I got it right at the start of the season and it had only been used for a few games at that point. It served me very well for years and proved itself to be utterly reliable. Gun is in absolutely fantastic condition, the only mark is some very slight wear on the barrel tip that I've done my best to get a picture of. I'll also throw in for free with the sale a signed jersey that I got when I bought the gun. Asking for £400 posted - SOLD

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG

Next up I've got a Phantom pump gun. This is a lovely little gun that I never got to use nearly as much as I'd have liked. Overall its in good condition with the exception of the barrel. At some point during a move I believe it was poking out of a bag and was very badly scraped on the tip. It still shot with about the same accuracy after this happened, but you may want to consider replacing it. I've included a pic of the barrel damage, so you can make that decision for yourself. Looking for £75 posted ono - SOLD

IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1975.JPG

IMG_1977.JPG

Lastly I've got a Rotor with a virtue crown speedfeed on it. It will also come with the high capacity top shell, the original lid, original box and a Dye quick feed that's still in the packaging. Looking for £50 - SOLD

IMG_1992.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: systemx

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
Oohh stock class Phanton..... Oh that takes me back. Nice marker that is a great price, if I wasn't such a cocker whore........

mark_d

Jul 19, 2009
Oohh stock class Phanton..... Oh that takes me back. Nice marker that is a great price, if I wasn't such a cocker whore........
Yeah they're great guns, plus they're not something you see everyday these days