Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DZ walkon 1st sun in april

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
bottle going

we on then no rules apart from the 140 balls only this is going to be loads of fun no fire rate cap like that no other rules you girls want one or more tries at this ?.and like said before no one leaves field till all balls have been shot maximum over kill for anyone who does....we could rename the game as kill on
this is the format or has the ass started to twitch all the talk no walk what you recon wayne

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
We are not playing tourney rules so run your gun at what you want,Hey bandito get your gun resprayed and turn it up a bit 7 bps would be OK. If you want i have got half a tin of paint in the garage,Matt emulsion in puce.I will bring it up next walkon with a 3 inch brush if their is any left it makes good bike paint LOL:D:D:D

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
We are not playing tourney rules so run your gun at what you want,Hey bandito get your gun resprayed and turn it up a bit 7 bps would be OK. If you want i have got half a tin of paint in the garage,Matt emulsion in puce.I will bring it up next walkon with a 3 inch brush if their is any left it makes good bike paint LOL:D:D:D

right no problem girls its game on hope ur confident be a shame to see you on the the side lines beggin for mercy haha!! me and frodo are pumped for this cant wait!!!

as for the bike its for sale!! see as im gunna get banned!!! :(

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
right no problem girls its game on hope ur confident be a shame to see you on the the side lines beggin for mercy haha!! me and frodo are pumped for this cant wait!!!

as for the bike its for sale!! see as im gunna get banned!!! :(

beggin lol what a joke so the rules are spot on then 140 balls each no one leaves field till all have shot there lot.im sure we can find some side liners to enforce this you leave before all balls have been shot then you open season for people on side lines.graveyard 2 on 2 first to scream is site bitch for day lol...have a word with steve see if we can sort this out on a none walkon day so we dont hold the day up for the walkon and make sure its ok

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
hey bandito i have a bmx for sale it was my sons but he has grown out of it,I am only offering it you as i have heard you have lost your licence due to twisting that throttle a bit too much.This is what happens when you have a strong grip made even stronger by relentless WAN-ING :D:D:D:D

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
lol

hey bandito i have a bmx for sale it was my sons but he has grown out of it,I am only offering it you as i have heard you have lost your licence due to twisting that throttle a bit too much.This is what happens when you have a strong grip made even stronger by relentless WAN-ING :D:D:D:D

spot on pissed myself when i read this.at least it only has 1 gear so no confusion for him.2 gears he could have fallen of thinking what to do with the extra gear lol............