Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade cocker or X-Mag?!?!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Can't explain it. I'd done 28 cases without a break, give it to Scutty and he breaks one in the first hopper... :rolleyes: :D

I have found with my new aftermarket board that if I don't run enough input pressure the bolt can 'burb' and just push a ball out slowly and the next ball fired smashes into the first!

I've actually shot a ball out of the air about a foot in front of the barrel... and shot a ball that was still right in the tip of the barrel.... in testing.

The gun was set to crazy ROF though :)

Come to think of it Scutty does have a very fast finger on the trigger.

It should be fixed now by running a higher input (it was at just over 600psi and is now more like 750-800) and by increasing the recharge time on the board :)

manike

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Re Xmags breaking paint,its not the marker on the rare occasion that it happens (about 12 times in 40,000 in my case) the paint being oversized causes it by hitting the barrel throat.I found this out using a bad batch of Zap ,some of the paint was .70 !!!,this knackers the eye settings,feed rate,warp timing etc.I've now had the feed module ported out and some of the settings altered to cope with rogue paint sizes and the problem has gone even with the same huge paintballs.The moral of the story is don't run a top end marker on punter paint:eek: .

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Yeah I know John he's a real diamond as is Jackie his boss,sorry other half.Don't play for Storm tho'...not really up to my standard:rolleyes: :D .
You won't go wrong with an Xmag m8 I'm on my 2nd as I had one of the original steel mag bodied ones,liked it so much I got the Xtype as soon as they came out:D .