Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse CCMd' cocker pump

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Okay for sale we have a superb example of a pump gun.

Eclipse CCMd' cocker pump

Spec is:
Eclipse Body
CCM Deluxe pump kit with return spring
CCM 45 Frame (new style with hidden frame screws) with integrated (and removeable) beaver tail and delrin grip panels
CCM Autotrigger
WGP Black Magic Reg
Eclipse Oops asa
Check-It eye patch (covers hole left by eblade eye removal)
16" Unitech Barrel

As the body is 5/6 years old there is a few marks on it, but is in excellent condition considering.
Few marks up near the front block. A few scrapes on the feedneck, I have tried to show these in the pics.
Normal wear from back block going back and forth.

Marker is timed perfectly for the autotrigger and was shooting superb at the weekend.
Pump stroke is very smooth! If you have ever used a pump, but have never used a CCM you honestly don't know what your missing :)

Included in the sale if it goes for a decent price is a BNIB (well used once when testing the marker out) Proto Primo loader.

I built this gun with the intention of keeping and using it. But to be honest it was more the fun of making it that drove me to completeing it as opposed to using it.
Now I have my eye on new shineys so it needs to go to a new loving home...

The CCM kit (autotrigger, frame, and pump kit) took over 5 weeks from ordering to arrive from the US, and after tax and handling cost me just shy of £200.

I am putting it up for sale for the same price as I have seen the one previous similar one go for which is £350 or best offer

Now £330

Please keep all offer on thread.
Payment by Paypal only, add fees or as owed.
Will be sent out next day Special Delivery (included in price).

Sorry I am not open to trades, and there is no way anything is being split from the marker before anyone asks for the CCM kit :D

Attachments

G

Gassy

must resist,must resist..............................must resist:eek:

G

Gassy

Can do you a deal :D just for you... seeing as everything I sell recently just goes to you ;) you may as well just set up a direct debit to me mate...
Really wish I could Dave but I have just got the Axe.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I knew you only wanted me for my body! :eek::p, unless he has changed it the body had nexus internals. good luck with sale!

G

Gassy

You got the nice Kryptonite one already anyway mate :) no need to be greedy! :D

no I didn't,Irons69 did the puss-in-boots eyes as he had missed out on it twice and I let him take it instead :(

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
All the more reason to grab this one then Craig :D
Forgot about that Baud cheers. It does indeed have the nexus internals!