Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

eclipse eblade

Chris TeamJoker

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by jahlad
ya cant deny the look on peoples faces when they fire an eblade for the first time!
Agreed. Shot two while reffing at a recent tourney here in Canada, and I kept asking the same 2 guys to "let me check that for trigger bounce". teehee.

Got a frame coming in for my centerfeed body, and I may get another for my old team gun, which is a righty.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
enjoy! those puppys are amazing, i cant wait to get mine asap.
ive been lucky enough to lend a team mates....was wicked!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
im prob gonna be adding an eblade to my existing cocker, will prob get black as the rest of my marker is already black...tho i plan to eather reanno the whole lot blue to black fade, or to reanno some parts blue. so that my marker matches my team colours

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
re eblade

Planet has now done an up grade on the grips for the e blade the original ones are very flexible round the grip frame the new ones are better made much maor rigid , oh matt got my self thst delrin bolt nice how the interview go at the village m8

TEG

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
I have a black to red eclipse E cocker and love it, need a faster hopper though. Is there only one way to may the rate of fire "bsp" faster? Thanks fellow e-bladers...... Teg

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Well i cant decide on a colour

Aaarrrggghhh:eek:

I will own a e-blade asap got 600 notes saved now so its not far away but what colour do i get :confused: :confused:

Thinking of orange/black at the mo!! what you recon

O it would be nice to get it in aroura

Cheers batty
Cant spell that colour:rolleyes: