Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse PA National League 2006 Round Two Results

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

p8ntdogg said:
Thats it, you got it :D
i just txt my gaffer and he sez that we are not sure yet cus we are down there the week after and will let me know soon

so in other words we mite not be down this weekend but i will PM ya or summat as soon as i have a decision

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
Eclipse PA National League 2006

Click here for league tables

ROUND TWO (APRIL)

Division 1
Birmingham Phoenix 987
APC SC Stealers 915
Blackpool Inferno 823
London Tigers 821
Manc Union 725
Livingston Clan 501
Wolves City Union 331
Milton Keynes Storm 259

Division 2
No Limit Bridgend 853
London Iron Lions 789
LPS Adrenalin Croydon 656
Fat Bob's Leeds 548
Leicester Wildcats 522
Lincoln Storm 480
UKM Romford 293

Division 3
Harrogate Hustlers 937
Dagenham Swarm 792
Durham City Dragons 627
Cannock Cobras 619
Uttoxeter Sharks 405
EA Leicester 402
Pure Rush Ashford 325

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
PEBBLE said:
i just txt my gaffer and he sez that we are not sure yet cus we are down there the week after and will let me know soon

so in other words we mite not be down this weekend but i will PM ya or summat as soon as i have a decision

Hey Pebble,

I have been trying to contact Brownie but he doest answer his mobile phone or return calls, do you know a contact for him by any chance:confused:

As far as i know we (Stealers) are training next week against you guys & the Stealers are having this weekend off unless anyone wants to come & drill as i am down there with punters anyway:D

Dan, pls leave it alone mate you are starting to look really silly. In the first game against you your last guy shoot the crap out of Ants face & the marshall litrally had to jump in the way, Ants face was actually bleeding when he left the field but not one of us complained to you or Russell.

Then in the second game you are the last guy against about 5, you are shooting tape when Bingo comes to bunker you, he shoots you & you spin so he shoots you again, at the same moment you get bunkered from the tape side but that player did not know you were gone. You then stood there without your hand up or on your head argueing which meant you got more love. Thats paintball dude get over:rolleyes: :cool: :D

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
about that steelers/storm game

interesting game, i happened to be watching this game and was level with the last storm guy who was in his back right corner last man withabout 4/5 of the steelers left in.
one of the steelers came from across field running and gunning at the storm guy eliminating him when it did look like the storm player spun to shoot back ( normal response) so the steeler player carried on shooting like you would do.

it's all part of the game, we all get shot up bad sometimes but just get on with it, theres no point moaning about it on the net after the day has finished.

i've had my fair share of bruises from overkill and yes some of them did come from the storm games last year, 17 in one of my players backs was a bit much on one game, but as i said thats the game.
haven't had the pleasure from the steelers yet but you never no:D

anyway the game was a good one to watch

Rich