Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse Sterlings

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Where are they all? I've been after one for YEARS someone must own one still...does anyone even know of any still around I am still kicking myself for missing one on eBay last year (was pulled by eBay and the seller didn't answer emails)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Long shot but try getting in touch with dangerzone paintball in Sheffield, Chris, the owner was trying to shift some old site sterlings (can't remember how much but cheap) and I'm sure he mentioned a splash anno one which would indicate it might be an eclipse one.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Where are they all? I've been after one for YEARS someone must own one still...does anyone even know of any still around I am still kicking myself for missing one on eBay last year (was pulled by eBay and the seller didn't answer emails)
Bad timing dude! I/we put 1 into the leezo auction a month or so ago. It was in real bad shape though :cry:

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Long shot but try getting in touch with dangerzone paintball in Sheffield, Chris, the owner was trying to shift some old site sterlings (can't remember how much but cheap) and I'm sure he mentioned a splash anno one which would indicate it might be an eclipse one.
turns out the odd one was green not splash, sounds like an stp i think

come on someone must at least know where one is!!! i need a new pump for something next year, it needs to be a Eclipse sterling or an OLD Eclipse cocker i can convert to a sniper, done a sniper before and as much as i love them i want to give a sterling a go. could possibly be tempted to an Eclipse mag with all the splash goodies if i can get hold of a pump kit for that!

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Sorry mate, you could always get the stp and ask renie to splash it, word of warning don't think the old ones had adjustable velocity.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
It's not the anno I'm fussy about, can get that done no problem I'm after the eclipse milled body :(

I do have a possible alternate plan just need to see if it doable