Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 05 Black / Pink: For Sale

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
SOLD+++++ SOLD +++++ SOLD ++++++ SOLD +++++ SOLD

£150 asked for my Ego 05, used for a couple of seasons until 2008, when I stopped playing.
Been sitting in the box unused since then.

Just serviced by Belsales, runs sweet as. No air system.
ego 015.jpgego 013.jpg .

Standard 05 setup. Not upgraded - never felt the need, insanely accurate, fast and gas economical as it is.
Has original box & manual.

Virtually no signs of wear / use - one very feint 'hairline' scratch to anodising on one side of body - barely noticeable. Beautifully reliable & accurate gun. Never taken apart or tinkered with apart from servicing by the pros.

£150 ono delivered to UK address by trackable / signed for courier / post. Payment by Paypal, or in cash if collection in person (Aldershot).

Last edited:

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Shot count read 44759, but in trying to get back to the main menu i have just reset it to '0' ! It's possible i've reset it in the past... is there a way to tell total shot count other than 'display - shots'?
This gun has been used in 2 seasons of PA League, training sessions once a month for 2 years a couple of NSPL's Campaign cup twice and a couple of Staargate / N v S. I reckon it's shot 23- 30 cases of paint maybe? After that pathetic paintball politics got in the way, totally changed my point of view about the game so i boxed up the gun & stuck it in the cubby hole under the stairs in 2008. Decided i'm defo not playing again, so time to give her a new home. It's never been tinkered with apart by the pro's (Belsales / Planet) other than setting the velocity and lubing the bolt :) One careful lady owner from new :)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Marker is still for sale. PLEASE POST YOUR OFFERS AND ASK QUESTIONS HERE and not by PM, so that we keep it 'legal' according to the terms of this forum. Offers made by PM will be ignored!
I just test fired the gun this week. No leaks, farts, burps or stutters. The gun ran well too... ;-P
So, who's going to post below & come up with the wonga first?

Bibby

Sep 29, 2008
S****horpe
Ill take it for the asking price mate but will have to pay for it tomorrow as I get paid in the morning if that's okay? Could you reserve it for me please