Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 09 lagoon

sirsterling

sirsterling
Jan 29, 2009
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
I cant belive this has still not sold its a fantastic looking marker, i for one was looking at this a few weeks ago.
At this price i wish i had taken it:mad:
Just to point something out the lad i bought my 09 off paid £23.75 postage, so to get the marker posted for £410 is a steal

PsyCHoTiX

CZ Guerrillaz
Jun 26, 2008
Grimsby
i agree with you mate thats why i am offering £400 and willing to collect so he doesnt even have to leave his house in this freezing cold :D

PsyCHoTiX

CZ Guerrillaz
Jun 26, 2008
Grimsby
well it wont be me personally mate but i work for a company who has a contract with city-link so i will arrange a courier, deal then? if so just pm me your details and address ect and ill get it sorted :D

cheers
chris

paintballerelf09

ego maniac !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 18, 2009
england
ok mate never done something like this before so insurance wise if this goes lost in the post i wont be responsible for it and thats £400 all in to my paypal :D just confirm so i can send you my paypal
cheers

PsyCHoTiX

CZ Guerrillaz
Jun 26, 2008
Grimsby
thats ok mate, my work are covered for upto £50,000 insurance on goods due to us being a mail order company, £400 all in sounds good to me mate, ill pay normal method so (with no dis-respect to yourself) if the item isnt what is stated i can claim via paypal ect. but i cant see a problem like that, just covers us both there :)

all you need to do now is give me your details for payment and a time when it is good for you for collection, i need a 2 hour time window for the driver so you need to tell me something like tomorrow between 10-12 and it will be done then :D

cheers
psy

paintballerelf09

ego maniac !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 18, 2009
england
hiya mate should be no problem then my gats are all in tip top condition do i need to put your address on the package how does it work sorry if it sounds dumb :(

PsyCHoTiX

CZ Guerrillaz
Jun 26, 2008
Grimsby
just pack it up so its safe mate and the driver will have a return label for my work, dont worry about an address, thats all sorted before they collect :)