Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 10, rotor, guerrilla air, ultralite barrels, i4s

Jul 7, 2011
Welcome!

I've decided to sell all my main gear as I haven't the time for paintball any more, and could use the funds for supermoto..

For the mods.
image.jpg

First off, we have my ashes ego 10. This marker is mint, only the smallest bit of anno wear on the barrel tip.
It shoots like a dream and never missed a beat. But it's now time for it to have a new home :) will come with the full Allen key set, manual, sock, small spares set, and oil. SOLD
image.jpg

Next up we have my rotor with a red and black km spine I think it's a 3rd gen rotor? (Correct me if I'm wrong) only been used once so it's in pristine condition. SOLD
image.jpg

Next we have my guerrilla air 68/4500 still plenty of life in the bottle, there is a chip in the bottle but I have had it tested at my local dive shop and they said it is only a chip in the lacquer and does not affect the structural integrity of the bottle.
Looking for £90 plus fees and postage
image.jpg image.jpg

Next up we have my liquid red dye I4s again mint condition as I haven't used them very much all foam on the inside is perfect and the lens is good too now looking for £80 with all three lenses
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
The gold lense is in good condition but the clear lense has a small scratch in the bottom left corner I have pictured it as best as I can, if not bought with the goggles then I'm asking for £10 for clear gold lense: sold!

. All plus fees

Finally we have my collection of ultralite barrels 3 backs and 1 14" tip
Looking for £20 each if bought all together I will throw in a barrel case.
image.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: luke_bond

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
do any of the barrels have the size on the back?
from what i have been told dye barrel sizes go up in 2's 866 868 890 and so on so i dont know how you have od numbers .689 .695

I may be wrong..

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
Standard dye barrel is .692. Dye barrels range from .685 to .695
lolz, standard unstamped barrel is .688
dye barrels start at 678(reball) and end at .696

@Ash - DYE Europe ash did dye do a .685 and .695 in UL barrels, i am interested in buying not just been a dick?
if the seller as 3 red unstanped barrels would that mean 3 x 688?

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
lolz, standard unstamped barrel is .688
dye barrels start at 678(reball) and end at .696

@Ash - DYE Europe ash did dye do a .685 and .695 in UL barrels, i am interested in buying not just been a dick?
if the seller as 3 red unstanped barrels would that mean 3 x 688?
We make UL backs in .680 .684 .688 .692 and .695

I dont believe we ever made .680 or .695 in red though (unless someone had it re-anno'd). All barrels have the bore size stamped on the end next to the barrel thread except .688 which is the stock bore.

So: un-stamped = .688 if its any other size it will be stamped on there.