Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 11 wont go over 270 - 280 fps

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
Not confirmed this yet but will do on sunday as have training.

possiable fix.

after i totaly stripped the marker down (and i mean totally)
i cleaned everything and removed all traces of old lubricant using cotten wool and a lot of time.
then relubed with P.E. oil and reassemebled, now its shooting between 260fps and 300fps (using the stock barrel).

I will test this using a tighter barrel this weekend to match it to paint and let you know.

if this has resolved it then it looks like some of the channels where blocked a bit by some lube from the factory as i never cleaned the marker that deep before.

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
ok am afraid to say that i could not get this working, looks like i will be contacting the P.E. guys in the morning.

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
ok am afraid to say that i could not get this working, looks like i will be contacting the P.E. guys in the morning.
Did you replace all orings in the HPR and LPR? I did that and mines all good, fps can get easily up to 230fps, and no more leak out bleedhole.

Last edited:

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
Did you replace all orings in the HPR and LPR? I did that and mines all good, fps can get easily up to 230fps, and no more leak out bleedhole.
yep i replaced all the orings.
totaly stripped the marker down cleaned everything and removed all traces of old lubricant using cotten wool.
then relubed with P.E. oil and reassemebled, new battery, set board and noids to stock.
sent noids to 8/8, used various bottles, various barrels. but still not any consistant shots over 240fps.
had 3 at 280/285/301 but then nothing near that again.

and if you are only getting 230 a kaye you may have a problem? (hope it was a typo.)

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Hahaha yeh was a typo I meant 300fps. Have you replaced the 008 oring and the purge poppet assembly and reg seal?

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
Have you replaced the 008 oring and the purge poppet assembly and reg seal?
No i havent replaced them as i didnt break the reg down that far.
just been reading about some people having issues when the guns are very cold, could explain my problem following my last test.
test was done at home and the gun was warm, went to play the next day and the problem was back?

does anyone at P.E. know about this?

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Change the 008 oring 90% of the time thats the problem. Replace that (bit of an effort to remove) and report back ;)

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
This is why you buy from P.E.

"
Hi Rob,

I have fixed your marker yesterday. I have managed to bring the velocity above 300fps but I wasn't happy with the result so I had to change the solenoid manifold in your marker in order to get a better airflow through the system. Now the marker is actually maxing out at 345fps which should provide a good enough airflow even with small paintballs in cold weather conditions.
My colleague, Stoney will be contacting you shortly about the shipping.
Thanks,

Kindest Regards,

Robert Pozderka
Technical Support And Customer Service
Planet Eclipse
"

Reactions: mattjt

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
tested the marker and all working brilliantly now.
thank you P.E. brilliant customer services just wish i had spoken to you all sooner.