Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 9, Empire AXE or ETEK 3

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
ok guys facying a new gun to use as either a primary or backup and i know planet eclipse guns are supposed to be reliable as hell and the egos and eteks are dropping in price, but i've also heard amazing things about the axe as well and just want to know what people think and what gun i should spend my money on.

cheers
connor

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
oh and doesn't just have to be those also the etek 4 and anything else you guys think is worth giving a shot

Last edited:

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Axe is smoother marker compared to the Ego Etek. Build quality with planet is v solid id go with Axe 1st choice Ego 2nd Etek 3rd what about Geo they are smooth to shoot

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
Axe is smoother marker compared to the Ego Etek. Build quality with planet is v solid id go with Axe 1st choice Ego 2nd Etek 3rd what about Geo they are smooth to shoot
thought about it but not looking to spend near £400 max is about 250 ish but thanks mike great info

AlfiEgo

Jun 29, 2013
Norwich
I'm big ego fan so would defo choose the Ego 1st. But with any marker purchase it is always good to get a feel for the guns, see if u can have a few shots with a friends or anuva player. You may not think so, but it really is worth try b4 u buy, what works for some might not work for others, else we'd all be shooting the same gun. ;-)

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
I'm big ego fan so would defo choose the Ego 1st. But with any marker purchase it is always good to get a feel for the guns, see if u can have a few shots with a friends or anuva player. You may not think so, but it really is worth try b4 u buy, what works for some might not work for others, else we'd all be shooting the same gun. ;-)
yeah ill try and get down to a super 5 some time only one of my mates has an axe and what is the going rate for an ego 9 these days

AlfiEgo

Jun 29, 2013
Norwich
yeah ill try and get down to a super 5 some time only one of my mates has an axe and what is the going rate for an ego 9 these days
Yeh the super 5 would be gd place, great for experience if nothing else, u nvr know u might find that u prefer a complete different marker then the three listed here..

With regards to the ego9, I would say about 220 - 300 but I could b a little out ;-)

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
Yeh the super 5 would be gd place, great for experience if nothing else, u nvr know u might find that u prefer a complete different marker then the three listed here..

With regards to the ego9, I would say about 220 - 300 but I could b a little out ;-)
ahh ok mate sweet cheers

Richie Noble

Jun 14, 2012
I wouldn't have a axe seen a few bolts blow out on them ego and Etek are amazing markers I have a etek3 as a back up marker and it has never let me or any1 who has used it down. Spool markers a very air hungry aswel something to bear in mind if u play big scenario games

I'm selling my Upgraded etek3 if ur interested