The Home Of European Paintball

ego upgrades

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
in a month or so

its featured on the WS dark ego if you want more info.
its also been in the back of ego manuals for a while
looks nifty and keeps with the eclipse styling unlike 3rd party parts. which is important as we all know

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
adds integrated rail (lower profile, better bottle position)
adds integrated snatch grip (easier/safer to carry)
adds star trigger (personal preference)
adds spring return for star trigger (personal preference, can get rid of all the magnet for example)
adds increased size of trigger guard (better for fat fingers / 3 finger walking)

doesnt change the grip position

looks damn cool

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
For me the Nexus bolt it best used for the summer because of its great consistency while the DART easily out performs the Nexus during the colder months just because it is so much more gentle on paint.

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
okay, . Firstly what is the dark ego, and where can i find it.

Secondly although the star frame would appear to do quite alot is it really worth it for £80??

Does the dart bolt really make any diffrence? im thinking of getting one too (anyone got a second hand one?)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by john251282
For me the Nexus bolt it best used for the summer because of its great consistency while the DART easily out performs the Nexus during the colder months just because it is so much more gentle on paint.
hate to disagree but its nexus all the way for me.
also in terms of consistency there should be little difference between the bolts as they are both o-ringless.

the stock bolts with orings are the most consistent and efficient (but planet stopped donig them cos people bitch about having to add oil to the orings...:rolleyes: )