Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego09 Krypton Ice and Dye Rotor

warno360

Aug 19, 2009
Bournemouth
Wouldnt fancy paying over 300 quid for a marker thats seen million balls through it..
I have probably only put 10 boxes though it since i have owned it max and i dont think it had too much use in the time since it was bought.

If there is a way of the board telling u the exact count i can let you know if you tell me how. never bothered looking for it before and just looked at the manual and couldn't see how

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Thanks.Hold the button down jus before i says 'off' an scroll up or down to shot count, if that makes any sense ha
Under display aparently( im being told this by a muppet so it may be a load of bulls shoe)

warno360

Aug 19, 2009
Bournemouth
Thanks.Hold the button down jus before i says 'off' an scroll up or down to shot count, if that makes any sense ha
Under display aparently( im being told this by a muppet so it may be a load of bulls shoe)
i have checked the forums and googled this, i dont think the 09 or 10 had total shot counts on them for some reason, the shot count that ur friend is on about is one that you can reset yourself etc.

i can say that this one has probably had less use than most tourney markers as i just havent had time to train and play all that much.

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
i will take the go for for £350 inclusive of postage if you cna take £50 deposit on sat via bank transfer and remaining following sat also by bank transfer ???? pm me details if we have a deal cheeers

warno360

Aug 19, 2009
Bournemouth
i will take the go for for £350 inclusive of postage if you cna take £50 deposit on sat via bank transfer and remaining following sat also by bank transfer ???? pm me details if we have a deal cheeers
Hi i would accept that but i will not retract from sale until the deposit has been paid.