Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Electronic Cockers ... What's the story ...

garfield

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
Hey Guys.

I currently have an Angel, but am very keen on putting my hands on an electro cocker.

I have done a bit of looking around, and a fair bit of emailling but it appears that no one wants my money as the companies I have mailled choose not to respond. A little odd, that.

I hope you guys may know the answer to the following:

1. Is WGP working on an Electronic cocker ? I have seen no evidence that they are, but I assume that they have done some investigation/prototyping.

2. I know of two Electronic Grip frames:
* Sandridge
* Raceguns (which I believe Belsales have an OEM version).

Are there any others ? Do any of you have one or used one ? Can you recommend one to me ?

cheers
Garfield

Paco

dismember
Jul 26, 2001
stuck in S. Georgia
Visit site
E-cockers

OK, I got a few things for ya.
The Cust. support at Sandridge is pretty pathetic, but eventually they'll get to you. Just keep trying. As for the guns, they're pretty awesome. I got one not long ago and love it, though it needs some tuning which I'm a little pissed about. Their warranty covers the thing completely, but again cust. service sux. The Sandridge is more than a grip though, it's a whole gun conversion. And they're easily one of the fastest markers out. It's an angel trigger, that shoots like a cocker, on speed. These things will literally shoot themselves when set up right (if that's what you like). For the most part, these guns rock, but I haven't seen these other electro frames you're talking about either. All I know is my Sandridge, and my opinion.
good luck

Hammer

Aug 1, 2001
Iowa, USA
Visit site
hey does anyone know what kind of grip frame Sandridge is using on the electro-Cocker??? Do they make their own or do they use an aftermarket frame??? It almost looks like an Angel frame!!!

Hammer

Give me an inch, and I'll take your bunker!!!!!

loginnut

Aug 3, 2001
Visit site
I think they did a nice job on the frame however I would never purchase one not because their complex, hard to maintain, or anything of that nature. Its just for the money I rather look into other areas of materials to purchase.

Since you have good experience with it whats the shot count like?

Dragoni

Aug 4, 2001
Finland
fenix.pspt.fi
Actually, AFAIK, sandridges gripframes are manufactured by centerflag paintball. It's pretty close to angels gripframe, but not quite.

and that another grip (was it racegun products?), it's only grip, giving you electronic trigger.
F-5 will turn your cocker into intelligent Mo'Fo, which knows when your bolt is open, closed, do you have ball in your breech (the e-eye), etc, and comes with troubleshooting option made directly on the controlling board.

sure it looks like it would of been made by some redneck in the garage (it actually is ;) ) but isn't same thing like with hotrods?
need nice view of engine, to show ppl you got it..

only problem I have had this far was e-eye gotten blown off when hit, but the gun still works perfect without it, so no hurry getting replacement.

Now I would like to know where Sandridge gets their hammer/sear slugs??
They are built from some friggin titanium to minimize the wear, never seen them on any other autococker.

And I do not believe that wgp is building their own electro. They build damn good mechnical ones so what's the point?