Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

emags.. better than angels!

pbshadow

Jun 3, 2002
home.
Visit site
angels?? emags!!
hm.... everyone especially th newbies say the angels are the best.. ok , not everyone.
but seeing as all u newbis only really know of the angel becuase a lot of people get them because the are supposedly the best so more people get them . so more people and so on and so on..
but heres my opion.. the emags ar better. well not regualr ones but.
theres a ner one made in europe...
its fricking awsome. its and orange emag extreme with mandatory warp feed mount on side. it has AGD's amazing intelli grip except on the Z-grip fashion. its awsome . a Z-grip intelli. but anyway, onto topic.
the emags with warpfeeds can feed and shoot faster than angels. they dont have as many mods but... they are more reliable. they dpont break down and dont waste o-rings. thy are quieter AND more accurate.
1.accuracy.
2.quiet.
3.reliable.
4.speed.

hmmmmmmmmmm. it thinks its better. plus its smaller and cooloer looking! but thw emag's specialty is. if ur battery dis or electronics are messed up u can switch to the manual feed like a semi like spyder or pirahna!!
better!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Waste o-rings?
Dude, I had my Angel for two years now, and never had to replace an o-ring on it, ever!
It's fine and dandy to have a fave marker, but jeez, why do you spam up the entire site with it? You have shares in airgun designs or something? Chillout dude, no need to go on a 'yay e-mag' crusade...

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
Hey come on MODS this pbshadow is posting this load of crap about emags better than angels everywhere.
Oh buddha agree with you regarding the angel though.
darm