Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire D*Fender

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Kind of - not magfed and not First Strike compatible. Interesting design and should perform well with Axe & Z2 internals, but still looks awkward to shoulder with the high level stock/loader combo. I do like the ability to lift the whole drive train out the top, but the price is ridiculous. $1299 is more than twice the price of buying an Axe & Z2 together.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
price o it. ooosh.

Cracking idea tho, way better solution than a box mag by miles.

The front end doesnt look modular, the grips seem perm stuck on. Which is ashame cause you could customise the hell out of it.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I think the foregrip is still a rail mount, just with the vertical and angled bits joined - slightly better pic here:

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
It looks amazing and should bring a few new things to the market but the $1300 price tag is just ridiculous for what is more or less and axe with a z2 inside and a new body.

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Yea I'm not into Mil-Sim markers but I'd love to have a go with this.

On the price point just because I've seen so many people talk about it, I don't think it's unreasonable considering what you actually get from the gun. For $1300 (which is the same as a DAM on ANS), you get an Axe, Z2, RF Transmitter Chip, Speed Feed, Freak Kit, Apex 2, and the things made from Magnesium which isn't cheap. Add all that up and I bet your not far from $1300.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I really really like the look of this. I don't think the fat stock is going to be an issue but having the feedport soo far back is gonna be interesting.