Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire D'fender

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
It`s going to be Great shooting brittle paint as it`s an AXE and these are awesome if not one of the best at shooting brittle paint,
I can see these even used at Sup-Air ?? This gun has opened up a whole new ball game ... For everyone !!!
It`s a shame that the stock can`t either extend or shrink in length as it looks longer than the bottle when screwed in ??

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I would love to see the concept as a torni platform as well, but can't see £950 as a sensible price.

RichB

Devoid of ego
Sep 3, 2010
Teeside
Has anyone here managed to have a go with one yet? I really fancy one but the price is somewhat hilarious, particularly as it's an unproven concept at the moment.
I picked one up yesterday. I've only managed to stick a couple of hundred balls through it but I have to say that it works very well. Weight and balance is fine as was sighting along the top although I had to correct as I was shooting high!!

Will hopefully get permission from the boss to get out to a walk on tomorrow and put it though it's paces.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Has anyone here managed to have a go with one yet? I really fancy one but the price is somewhat hilarious, particularly as it's an unproven concept at the moment.
John Sosta had a rear mounted loader for many years, and he runs the Euro side of KEE with his wife Jackie. Its probably no coincidence this has been released, and has been tested for years. It works the same as a warp feed (Johns version) because thats what it is, just mounted differently. And I personally thought the warp feed was awesome and dont remember any breaks in it.