Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire or Alias?

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Burb, if you are able to get to the UK masters this weekend, search for Neill of team spank, he will have his empire with him. see if he'll let you have a go.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Originally posted by Paul Collier
To be fair if it's a national marker then more then likely npe would honour the warranty on it, I'd of thought....

Paul
:)
I've heard you say on here that if someone bought an AKA marker from outside the UK (not from you), then you wouldn't honour the warranty over here????

On the other hand, maybe they will.....

It's the chance you have to take, I suppose.

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
Well i have just imported a marker... took 10 days to arrive but got spanked on duty. ~30% on top of the price of the marker. Bit of a sh*t really... but still a bargain! Also have a look on the second hand forums on pbnation as some Alias/Empires have been up on there and if your feeling lucky you can ask them to put the value at 0 so no import duty to pay!

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Munkeh
Well i have just imported a marker... took 10 days to arrive but got spanked on duty. ~30% on top of the price of the marker. Bit of a sh*t really... but still a bargain! Also have a look on the second hand forums on pbnation as some Alias/Empires have been up on there and if your feeling lucky you can ask them to put the value at 0 so no import duty to pay!
Only a problem if you need to claim though if it gets damaged, 100% of nothing doesn't give you much to play with ;)

Simes65

Hi guys,

I bought my Alias (Black to Blue fade) about three weeks ago from CanadianPaintball for £756.65...got it two days...and yes I did have to pay import and tax...

I haven't looked back since....

Its a machine gun...!!

Everyone who has tried it has been impressed....Beaker, Sanchez and my team buddies in Campaign Mojo

I now understand why the Yanks are going crazy about it...

Its easier to shoot than an eblade (which I also have) and just as accurate with my Freak set...

...be warned it eats paint!!...it is so easy to hit 15bps on stock settings...

Maintenance - with any new gun, you'll be apprehensive...however I've found the Pbnation Bob Long Intimidator threads very useful...access to the key components - bolt, ram, eyes, poppet, regs is easy...as long as you look after them...this gun will not let you down...

As for the difference between it and an Empire...I'd say just the price and cosmetics...

To the kill joys out there...dont knock it until you've tried it...!!