Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EMPIRE VANQUISH 1.5 IN ATOMIC ORANGE

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For Sale is my personal Empire Vanquish 1.5 in Atomic Orange. This gun is my baby and is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches.

Gun comes with everything from new as follows;

Vanquish with freak back and matching carbon tip
5 freak inserts .675, .680, .685, .690, .695 - some of these have never been used
Barrel Sock - Unused in packaging
Headband - Unused in packaging
Bottle Opener - Unused in packaging
Information CD and cable
Spares Kit and some Lube
Allen Key for all bolts
3 Bolts - Black, Silver and Red
Neoprene Empire Case - Never used or been outside the house
Original Vanquish decals will be reinstated and the Redskin ones removed.
This will also come in the original presentation box.
In the pictures you will note that the gun has black screw bolts fitted, this is because I am a tart and changed from the original silver bolts, but these are included.

This has been my pride and joy since I got it Feb 2014, it has been used maybe 10 times and has always been stripped and cleaned after every use. I was going to keep it as a spare for my new Vanquish 2.0 that is coming but as this one has never skipped a beat I cant see that the new one will either and therefore its criminal for it to be sitting in my kit bag.

In my opinion this is the best standard colour for this gun, and now onto the sexy pictures !!

I cannot stress enough that this is a Perfect Gun and is as good as new - Original retail price was £1,239.95 on this.

Grab a bargain - £525.00 for this beauty.

Ideally I would prefer a meet up for this but him me up and we can work something out - I am in the Grays/Tilbury Essex area.

**Please note that I do not need to sell this and would rather have it as a back up than let it sell for stupid money, this is a mint condition gun.

Any questions then please ask away.

Thanks.

Colin

May 24, 2013
Waw if only I had waited instead of buying my black one I would have taken this.

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
450 and I will pay now and take the fees or bank transfer