Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire vanquish

martimcsuperfly

Dec 28, 2011
seaham
empire vanquish for sale, in great condition, no marks and shoots great. Comes with barrel sock, neoprene case, full freak barrel kit with all the standard inserts plus two extras .687 and .689, Allen key needed, sub connector and grease. No manual as never got it when I traded it on here but you can download it online.

Price £400, includes postage but not fees

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

martimcsuperfly

Dec 28, 2011
seaham
Will have to try and get some air in my tank tomorrow to make a vid but that's no problem.

Would be sent first thing Monday special delivery so you should receive Tuesday.

Would rather not cover the fees bare in mind it's gonna be 25 postage after the 4% fees it's just short of 360 am getting for it and for 400 quid it's a hell of a bargain especially with the 2 e tra backs and I think I have one of the tools to take apart the Reg which can throw in. If you send as friends or family then neither will cover fees.

That okay for you mate

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
Will have to try and get some air in my tank tomorrow to make a vid but that's no problem.

Would be sent first thing Monday special delivery so you should receive Tuesday.

Would rather not cover the fees bare in mind it's gonna be 25 postage after the 4% fees it's just short of 360 am getting for it and for 400 quid it's a hell of a bargain especially with the 2 e tra backs and I think I have one of the tools to take apart the Reg which can throw in. If you send as friends or family then neither will cover fees.

That okay for you mate
Al give it a miss mate but thanks anyway

martimcsuperfly

Dec 28, 2011
seaham
@K155Y you know PayPal don't cover Paintball marker transactions anyway so paying fees is completely pointless as wouldn't back people anyway if they had a dispute.