Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Entire kitbag sale! ego 8, 2 hoppers, 2 tanks, kit bag, etc!

Ryan.Grainger

Aug 5, 2010
Essex
45ci/4500 psi pure energy tank with dye tank cover Hydro until june 2011 $65 ONO

Where abouts in london u located? also would you be able to do the tank for about £40? :eek:

Ryan.Grainger

Aug 5, 2010
Essex
fair enough dude im just shopping around for my first set of kit. hopefully il be able to afford some kit soon:D
ahh nice one, lol i already have one set up, delta elite, but just picking up a mini this weekend for £120 and i fancy a new gas bottle, id recommend buying the best stuff instead of buying rubbish stuff so you dont have to constantly upgrade it :)

benjman

Shooting for Lucky 15.5s
Jul 27, 2010
Cheadle, Staffordshire
ahh nice one, lol i already have one set up, delta elite, but just picking up a mini this weekend for £120 and i fancy a new gas bottle, id recommend buying the best stuff instead of buying rubbish stuff so you dont have to constantly upgrade it :)
thats what im planning. just really need a air bottle and a decent marker, but thats something i need some cash for so better get saving. but then again you cant argue with a bargain even if it means debt with the parents lol

Ryan.Grainger

Aug 5, 2010
Essex
Tank

When is the tank due to die? is it 14 years after the birth, also are there any dents or dings on the tank? could you provide more pictures? thankyou :)