Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 man newbie tournament 17th of November @ Northern Quarter Manchester.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Well the whole day will cost you 40 quid including a box of 2000 paint (45 quid if you rent gear which can be an ego 7/8, reloader b and a 1.1 fibre tank)

On the whole, it is a decent price for a days balling and well worth it ;)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Me and a couple of mates may be interested in this but from the sound of u guys it dont sound too much like a newbie tournament but then again no pain no game,i will speak to my mates and get back.We only do recball in the local woods so this will be a first.
It is a newbie day mate.:)

Don't be put off by our jokes. :eek::)

we have our own gear i have a pmi evo(with t-board that will out fire the angel) and a couple of my mates one has an angel 05 speed and one has just bought an sp epiphany i think it will be only us three coming anyway if we come but we may look out of place because we all have camo gear but who cares its not how u look but how u play:)

musefrog

looooves the snake!! :D
yeah, come on down mate - there's always a real mix of player skills, from the pretty poor (like me) to the unfairly talented (like Luke :p). More players are always welcome! Plus I'm planning to shoot a DVD of all the matches with a 2-camera setup, so you'd have the option of buying a professional-level DVD of your matches. I'm assuming you don't get that at your woods sessions? :)

musefrog

looooves the snake!! :D
sounds cool! when I eventually get my own marker I'm gonna need to find somewhere like that to practice in... there's some fantastic woods near me but they're really popular with walkers and people with dogs... plus there are signs up saying no missile weapons :D

btw if you want to see what the day's like, I did a music video made from footage shot at the last one - it's (if you haven't seen it already :))

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
LOL yeah, 3rd place last time, 2nd the time before that..... we're getting worse!

Still, well done for your run last week mate, prize for best move was well deserved!