Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 man newbie tournament 17th of November @ Northern Quarter Manchester.

musefrog

looooves the snake!! :D
oh okay. was it when you were against Virus, and you ran thru and shot one guy (back left), and when the other guy (back right can) shot you, you protested loudly and told him he was out - then Luke legged it over and called him out on his pack?

Yep, we got that run :D Only just though, you almost got out of frame cos it was a fast move!

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
oh okay. was it when you were against Virus, and you ran thru and shot one guy (back left), and when the other guy (back right can) shot you, you protested loudly and told him he was out - then Luke legged it over and called him out on his pack?

Yep, we got that run :D Only just though, you almost got out of frame cos it was a fast move!
i also got back centre before back right cheated !!!! :p

any idea when it will be up?

musefrog

looooves the snake!! :D
not for a bit - we recorded 30 matches, a good few of which were 2-cam (so need lots of editing). I've done 10 so far, but I can only work on the project on Mondays and Tuesdays, as those are my self employed video days. Wed to Fri I'm teaching, and pretty busy in the evenings...

And also jobs which will actually pay for themselves will obviously take precedence (I expect I'll make a big loss on this project in terms of hours worked vs. any money for DVDs that comes in - as I usually work for £15 per hour....).