Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek3 Mint Condition !!!! Selling For Kit Deal !!! Further PRICE DROP!!! Offer Up 2

uk2008

May 25, 2010
Evenwood
getting some air on saturday so i will post up some vids just to show you its still all in good working order

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
ahh that will be awesome thanks, im gettin some money for xmas from my dad this weekend so i can send another chunk your way :D ahh i cant wait now to get this and start playing the first tourney ill probably do is super 6 on my b'day, district 10 and then when it comes around Diamond wars :)

uk2008

May 25, 2010
Evenwood
Awsome well i used it for 5 man div 2 tornament and it keeps up with the ego's as its based on a 07/08 ego, barrels are made same as ego so pretty accurate will keep you well for tornament........

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
sweet yeah the first thing ill probably do to it is install a zick 2 kit in it and the the APE Rampage OLED board in it will look & shoot beast

uk2008

May 25, 2010
Evenwood
not much point in installing a new board, standered board has semi capped and uncapped & ramping,
a zick 2 and i would say cure 3 bolt would be best upgrades for it apart from that you realy don't need anything else

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
ok fair enough i get ya man, i thnk ill do that then mate cheers for the advice, and your next installment will be on tuesday

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
sorry mate gotta push back the next installment to thurs cos im gettin loada money on wed night so i can bank it thursday and send it :)

uk2008

May 25, 2010
Evenwood
not a problem, the more the quicker i get it sent rely :D
made some shooting vids on sat, ( had to push the mac line back in a reg end)
once i had done that gun was fine still no issues just re-lubed bolt and ram. reg dont need doing for a while i dont think may be worth looking into when you will have to though