The Home Of European Paintball

Euro 3

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
fred1 - Rodeurs

Second game of the finals and one of our guns breaks down: typical.... a guy from the UK Jaguars comes by asking for some cleaning product and we ask him if he knows what might be wrong with our team mates cocker that is suddenly experiencing shoot down. We try to look at a couple solutions but they don't seem to be right and just like that he offers his gun and his loader. I can't say how grateful we are for this gesture. It took the stress and pressure off us and we were able to concentrate on our game and win these finals. If you could let me know who you are I'll PM you.
Congratulations on 1st place at the weekend - watched your last couple of games, some good paintball.

No problem lending the Cocker, always happy to help. (good job it wasn't Exodus you had to play, they would have strung me up :D ).

Apart from the obvious things like the waiting between games and the lost scores, UK Jaguars enjoyed Euroball III. There was, as usual in Europe, some good, fast paintball played at all levels. The venue was fantastic. The marshalls endured some hideously long days of continuous judging and on the whole did a good job.

Being an addict I was disappointed to miss out on 1 maybe 2 games of pball when the best of 3 was dropped to straight knockout but never mind role on Millenium 2004 :)

Thanks Jersey Warriors and Exodus for the loan of kit. Amazing how we were well over on weight for Ryan Air yet still hadn't got all the kit we needed :p

Also thanks to the guys from Powertrip whose few words of encouragement will go a long way next season.

Lastly thanks to a very young squad I had with me this weekend, you ripped!

Cheers
Chuck

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
Just back ourselves from euroball 3 :( and would just like to say it started well but just f**cked up after that
when we got to the hotel I.e Appartments at 12.35pm thought very nice (Big ,Posh ,& spacious ) got up 6.15am :eek: to go to the fields which may i say best ever Indoor i have seen in a long time.
7.30am first game we max in about 55sec
8.30am second game max in about 1.5 min
9.20am third game 1 for1 with 2on to 1 Still trying to Figure Why
now here is the best bit :mad:
7.15pm Yes 10 Hrs Later and Tyred ,knackered .& hungry we play and win. now let me cut it short the next 5 games it took approx 5 hrs to complete leving the stadium at 12.30 pm But anyway thats life it was nice to see some good play from the other brit teams and game me a chance to rattle out my new nexus cocker