Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Europe ?

Feb 6, 2010
Well, given that I am back in the fold, I have started to think about how we might continue to innovate and provide you lot with something special. As you know, last year we ran the West Mids show and Blackpool exhibition events which were, by all accounts, a reasonable success.

Thing is, what might we be able to do next....... I have a question which I hope you lot will give me your usual open and honest feedback to. I have an opportunity to run either a weekend tournie or Exhibition event in Europe later in the year at an excellent venue. I wonder what the appetite might be to attend an event, competing against some local teams over a weekend?

Costs would be within the realms of the current CPPS costs and the venue is easily accessible. Don't worry, I am not defocusing from the CPPS (in fact watch this space as there is some exciting news coming) but rather seeing if there is an opportunity to provide a lower cost (not necessarily a lower standard) entry in playing in Europe

Anyway, thats my thought for today (and does not mean there will not be a UK exhibition event this year :) )

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Sounds lke a great idea!..

Will have a chat with the team, but im pretty sure we will be up for this! :) Roughyl where in europe would it be and what time of year are you thinking of? Everyone wil need to check diaries and such like

Feb 6, 2010
Sounds lke a great idea!..

Will have a chat with the team, but im pretty sure we will be up for this! :) Roughyl where in europe would it be and what time of year are you thinking of? Everyone wil need to check diaries and such like
Forgive me if I don't give exact details at the moment but it is within 2hrs drive of Calais - it might be that it happens next year but I am interested to see peoples thoughts as I have a feeling people like the thought of playing in Europe but can't afford the costs of playing the MS even for a one off event

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
If you want to have a tournament in france,
Please feel free to get in contact with me, I will do all I can to help you.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
looks like i might have to get my passport renewed:D
quick question is there easy access to an airport or trains for euro tunnel

only ask this as it could make up alot of teams minds if they don,t have to drive all the way and there are other options for the guys that live further up north

first the bop guys take on the uk now they are going to take over europe
what are you guys up to world domination:eek::)