Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evil Saints

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
It is a sorry day but due to lack of players Evil Saints are no more, I think as a 5 man team we were one of the most succesful UK teams around. We have won Federation Cup twice,2nd in Div 1 Masters in our first year of playing, 1st in 3 man Masters a couple times, 1 st CPPS, 1 st Birmingham indoor etc. Thanks to everyone who has supported and helped us over the years. Thanks mostly to Alan and Russ Anderson,John Reynolds, and finally my son Sam Ringham
A very sad:(
Mr Bling
Anyone want a dedicated X ball or 5 man player Im looking for a permanent team as long as I can shoot my Luxe:)

Reactions: Ellis90

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Sad Day Indeed

I'm Very sorry to hear this Simon, i know how much you love this sport, and god knows how much you travel every month just to guest or play with your beloved Saints.:(

I for one would like to say please feel free if ever i need a guest to give me a shout, i'll let you off with the luxe as guests can shoot what they want in my books.

This guy is a true gent and i will miss playing against you guys...

Simon is a great Centre Back Player with the ability to outshine many youngsters.. ;)

Just dont ask him to race to the 50 off the break..

Good Luck Simon

From all of us at RAMPAGE.. :)

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
Hear hear to what Carl is saying. A very sad day indeed, not just for Simon but for the paintball community as a whole. Always welcome with to guest for us Si if you are busting for some trigger time let us know

Tim
Double Vision
:(

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
I've got a five man team thats missing a man if you're interested. You might be a nit out of our league tho. We're playing (and currently winning) the CCPPS Championship, if you're interested gimme a shout.

Worth a shot anyway.

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
sorry to hear this mate, was awesome playing with you guys last year! sure will see you around.

secret-squirrel

London Tigers
Nov 1, 2010
Herts
Bad times, i also had the pleasure of playing with you at the cpps and i loved every minute. A great bunch of guys indeed.