Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evolution of Humans

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
Why do we as a human race bring up different theories to how we were created and waste time in finding out? I do not believe in evolution because why do we still have monkeys still in an animal form and not evolving into human's now ?
so are you a creationist then?

or do you have another explaination for the variety of life on this planet?

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Well my faith is in the bible. but i do not want to argue over this i am just pointing out my opinion to why it cant be right.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
But you didnt point out how it was not right, i dont intend or want to argue about it either, all you said that was there still monkeys at the present time and yes there is there is no argument about that.

The whole debate is how a species can become something else.

It was argued at some point in ancient history how did all things (well most) come to just grow eyes, it has now been proven that the eyes simply evolved, small jelly fish 'grew' a light sensor that indicated which way was up towards the sun and from then it just grew on us as we evolved.

Without trying to cause argument or upset anyone religious do you honestly believe some dude packed up 2 of every single creature onto a little wood boat and thats how everything living is still here? Would you then go on to say (sorry i dont know your age or etc) but that every single women / man you have came into contact with is your brother or sister.

I can accept that high members of a religion may be celibate but lets face it if this is the case then all humans are having children (trying to word nicely for a forums sake) with there sisters! Many many years ago we as a people decided that this was wrong and called it incest so what a religion is saying is ok to have insestual (cant spell it lol) families?

I do wonder tho how educated people can say we did not evolve from pretty much a miracle not because of a all mighty god but because of the way the earth itself created it.

The circle could go on and on and all kinds of excuses come out but lets face it, the rich still get rich while the poor get poorer. To quote a line i heard somewhere if god was all powerful why does he need money all the time? What a clever person he is for inventing money then saying but give it to me so you can all worship me, something just doesnt add up.

Yeh he works in some funny old ways so we are told, so funny that he makes a balls of all the major things that happen in the world but he loves us we are all his children. Well i would love to have a chat with Social services about him coz he abuses his children.

Anyways this is totally going off track from the original post :D

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Well for my age i still have got another 60 years to go to learn about this world. But we still have not found out every thing that exsists on earth so saying that may be there are alot of different typse of speacies of insects and animals that have not been discoverd yet.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Just please dont let religion hinder your learning, you are correct there is so many great things that still need to be discovered and understood, letting religion hold you back is in my eyes an excuse to be a sheep. Live and learn every single day :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well my faith is in the bible. but i do not want to argue over this i am just pointing out my opinion to why it cant be right.
I have tended to find that people's opinions are valued more when they are closely grounded in either reason or fact ...... or preferably both.
I'm afraid what you have just written qualifies for none of them; your opinion is not reasonable or backed up in sense any whatsoever.
The only qualification you have is your faith in something that is riddled with error, and I can tell from what you have written and in the way it was written, you have made no attempt whatsoever to test those sections of the bible that deal with this subject........it's called 'blind faith' burnzy, ever heard of it?
Hitler made good use of it .....

I'd be pretty embarrassed to write something such as that especially when you end your point with, 'why it can't be right', you might as well have written, 'the earth is only 6000 years old, I cannot be wrong because it says so in the bible'..... :rolleyes:

And of course, you are entitled to your opinion, the point here is, this forum is here to discuss, to analyse, to discover.......if you put up a post, then expect to be asked to back your sh!t up, expect to discuss and to have your post dismantled and most importantly expect to open your mind ...........I don't think I have to mention the attitude you seem to have to this forum with ....

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
The continuous evolution of mankind is blatantly evident.
The human species did not spring up all over the world, it started in one single, relatively small area.
Mankind spread all over the world and in what is a relatively short term evolutionwise has already begun its development into subspecies. We are only on the first steps to doing that, as is evident by the fact that all human races can still make "crossbreeds", something that many closely related species can't do. Polar bear and a grizzly? Nope...
Yet in that short time, already man has begun adapting to its different environments, the tribes that ended up in Europe slowly losing pigment over the course of generations because there was less need for it. The tribes that ended up in jungle areas becoming relatively stunted. It's no use being a giant in the bush. The tribes that ended up in colder climated often growing bigger and so on...

Mankind will now not develop into several true subspecies anymore (as in becoming so different they can't crossbreed anymore), because we have made the world smaller, enabling us to freely mingle with all other races.
Had we not had our technology, who knows what differences would have sprung up?

But you can bet your boots that many generations from now we'll be different from now alright. Probably even less hair for starters.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Can't really comment on where we came from, because I believe we came out of the sea, then became primates, and then became us, etc.

But I'm particularly interested in how humanity will evolve from a few thousand years ago and onwards. I guess if we created a very constant surrounding for ourselves, we would adapt to that, over a veeeerrryyyy long period of time obviously, e.g. if we started using hovering chairs or some similar shiz, we would gradually lose the use of our legs, or we might evolve uber spindly fingers for using keyboards.

All interesting stuff.