Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Expired air.

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Evening mods...

I've got fiber wrap bottle thats out of test that I'm too lazy to get re-tested...would I be able to advertise it to give away????????

Thanks in advanced.

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Evening mods...

I've got fiber wrap bottle thats out of test that I'm too lazy to get re-tested...would I be able to advertise it to give away????????

Thanks in advanced.
If its for free I think it's ok, when is the death date? I'd be interested as mine is near its end

Colin

May 24, 2013
I'd be interested and cover cost to send it... Please pm me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I was going to jump in originally but left it to the mod

It's in the trading rules - rule 11
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/read-this-classified-rules.21087/

If too lazy to sort out testing then have you thought of possible easier ways to test, (have you considered a local dive shop)

You may reconsider it with regard to money. Count the number of years/months to the final date
Other than burst disks etc a fibre cylinder has a lifetime cost of around £200 (assuming you dot have to post it back & forth)
Assuming you bought from new, this is the first test and its 5 years old:
£50 of the initial value has depreciated (£10 per year or 1/3rd of £150)
£100 of initial value remains, but £50 of expenses are due
Of lifetime expense (£13 per year) it has still only gone through £50 as you have not paid for the test
It has about £130 (£133.33) of life left, but £50 of extra cost,making the depreciation value about £80

£80 is the magic number that second hand fibres seem to sell for - get it tested via a local dive shop and the price could be less then £25
You are looking at about £50 cash in you pocket if you test and then post to a buyer selling at £80
(Of course not £80 + fees + post. It's second hand and putting those on makes it more expensive then new)
If its older then the calculations should be done again to find a fair value

To sell or give away on the forum it needs to be tested, and photos showing all of the details

If you really cannot be bothered to go through that your free giveaway would need to be face to face with someone you know, or a player at a site you attend - that way you can also be certain that they understand its out of date and that they are responsible enough to not use it until tested

Last edited:
Reactions: Karlito