Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F A O All Teams (poacing Players)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
i can see why this is a problem.

Personally i feel i owe it to the boys on my team to stay with them, even if i do get an offer from another team! If it wansn't for The Clan and A1 paintball, i would never have played paintball!
So as i said i owe it to them to stay...... and am more than happy to stay as they are a great laugh, and have taken alot of time to help me develope my skills and perfect my game
:D

Cheers Boys!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Mak D :cool:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Personally I actually have no problem with teams approaching players.

I think it's the responsibility of the player to say yes/no. If his commitment to the team is so small he leaves after just a quick chat, then I wouldn't want him on my team anyway.

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
stan

Theres 3 of us just spent well you know ££££££££££££
on them E Blades , plus we show our loyalty to them good people our sponsers, well some of the old lads got there markers on the deal to R D X from planet then went to form or join the new formed team ( nice People)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Beaker
Personally I actually have no problem with teams approaching players.

I think it's the responsibility of the player to say yes/no. If his commitment to the team is so small he leaves after just a quick chat, then I wouldn't want him on my team anyway.
Good point, if they are going to run off at the first chance of a better deal/team then whats the use of having them on your team? They obviously where not devoted to making there current team No.1.

Dont get mad, just bunker them :)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Theres 3 of us just spent well you know ££££££££££££ on them E Blades , plus we show our loyalty to them good people our sponsers, well some of the old lads got there markers on the deal to R D X from planet then went to form or join the new formed team ( nice People)
Do Planet have anything to say about that?;)

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Blakey, easier to get people to sign contracts when you have sponsors up the kazoo, we lost 1/3 of our squad to SAD. (thought that sounded better than 2 of our players) I am not griping about that as it was the right thing for them to do, but my point is when you have loads of goodies to offer, a written contract is easier to sell to players.

Also thats life at the end of the day, team mates will want different things from the team.

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
ahhhh Fusion UK. . .brings back memories!

Marchbrook in the snow!! :D Now that was funny!!

I'll see you Pimps at the Indoor! :D Were not playing you lot again!! :(

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Even though most people know i was an RDX player
I would like to point out that i have nothing to do with what is being discussed.
I left on very good terms with the rest of the squad and wish them the best in the future. :D

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
aahh....memories, eh walker;)

I still have a video of the training day down in sunny wrexham, i think gogger was the man behind the camcorder that day.
although you might not recognise me...i had a mask on:D

see you soon

Chris

sc0tty

WALKER LIKES YOUNG BOYS
Aug 27, 2001
Manchester
stan

Originally posted by GEORGEMANOLI
Theres 3 of us just spent well you know ££££££££££££
on them E Blades , plus we show our loyalty to them good people our sponsers, well some of the old lads got there markers on the deal to R D X from planet then went to form or join the new formed team ( nice People)
What team Have they formed???

I too have no problem with players who leave for other teams!

The only problem I have is in the way they leave as Nitro have been playin for a couple of years now we've lost a fair few players as all ready stated stoney(Imperial), okey(K2) etc

Its when you ask them and they dont tell you why they want to leave or best of all they leave without you knowing and you find out off some one else......!

Any way we wish all our players who have left over the years All the best!

We should be seeing them all in the dead box this year any way with the new squad weve got :)