Fair warning to all Teams playing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Neither, I gave Mark Duffy the money which then passed the debt to me. I then made sure breakwell paid me the 120 quid before I made the trip up the m1 to introduce myself. The marker is still in the hands of Duffy I think but he may have sold it to help pay off another guy breakwell had ripped off.

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
CPPS, being hosted tomorrow - Sunday 12th June 2011.
Inform your Pit crews to be extra careful with whoever is hanging around.
But like hello_moto said, i'm kind of glad my boss was a douche and said i couldn't have the time off...

For those who don't know what he looks like;
(On the right, stealing grandma's shopping)

and (Far guy on the right i believe)

On a positive note, best of luck on the field tomorrow everyone, and make the most of the (hopefully) good weather! :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think the most important thing we can learn from this latest debacle is that we need to recognise the decision made by our players in the form of the votes and comments made on here.
They almost unanimously decided to maintain breakwell's ban on being allowed to go anywhere near any tournaments ... and until that situation changes then we cannot unilaterally ignore that mandate.

breakwell had told Rich he had contacted me and Lump [which was true] and we had okayed his return [which was not true] but I wouldn't be so arrogant to think that was a decision I could make anyway .. it is not my decision to make in fact, it's your decision, pure and simple .. and that's because it is you who are at risk if he returns to all his old ways and decides to begin stealing again.
I think Lump will be explaining his displeasure to day to breakwell if indeed he is still there.
I don't think breakwell enjoy that discussion somehow ....
For what my opinion is worth, I think he has learned a harsh lesson in just how quick his life changed; one moment he was enjoying himself playing and bullying and then the next .. his world came a crashing in and he was universally blasted as a thieving, lying, bully-boy ... not exactly the sort of things you wanna see written about you on the internet.

That said, I don't really know if the lesson was harsh enough for him to amend his ways, I hope it was, i really do but some of behaviour patterns he adopted during that time when emailing me smacked of a him being a sociopath; once again, i hope I was wrong.
If push came to shove and I'd have to decide one way or the other?
My vote would be to give him one more chance if only to ensure we've played it by the book and are not an intransigent, unthinking mob. I think if he was allowed to make a somewhat guarded return, he'd have soo many pairs of eyes upon him, it would prove extremely difficult for him to return to his old ways .. but then again, I ain't got no gear for him to steal at events, you guys have and therefore you have more of a right to vote than I.

I think you guys really need to let us know if your opinion has changed in any waybecause people in the industry need to know if your resolve still stands in keeping him banned ...

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Well as he was running around at CPPS today being his usual Gormless self, i can only assume the masses have spoken.

Personally the mere sight of him makes me want to slap him and that was before his new found fame.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Robbo and Lump said it was OK for him to Ref :eek:
No we did not !!!!!!!!!!!
breakwell had told Rich he had contacted me and Lump [which was true] and we had okayed his return [which was not true].
So, just to be clear, there was more straight up deceivery just to serve his own purposes - even after another chance was considered?

Same sh*t, different day?

G

Gassy

So, just to be clear, there was more straight up deceivery just to serve his own purposes - even after another chance was considered?

Same sh*t, different day?
I will just point out the "Robbo and Lump said it was ok" post

was a reply to the one before mine asking what Breakwell had told Rich

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Well as he was running around at CPPS today being his usual Gormless self, i can only assume the masses have spoken.

Personally the mere sight of him makes me want to slap him and that was before his new found fame.

Well if he was indeed there, I suggest anyone who has stuff missing or stolen puts a bill into the CPPS for allowing a known theif onto their site.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
I will just point out the "Robbo and Lump said it was ok" post

was a reply to the one before mine asking what Breakwell had told Rich
Yeah, I understood. Sorry, the quote seems out of place without context, my mistake.
:)

I was just highlighting the fact that, after all the discussion on whether or not he deserves a second chance, he's taken it upon himself to supply his own second chance through even more lies - something which proves exactly why nobody wants him there.

Leopards, spots, and all that.

He's gonna have fun digging out of this hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.