Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fair warning to all Teams playing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
i'm glad i read this thread after the event and not before as i'd have been really nervouse about my gear and my team mates gear, round 2 my gun case went missing from the pit area we were at (my fault i know, but was a rush to get team mates gun working and we had to get onto the field quickly so completely lost my head about it), nice to see that rich has a kind heart to try and give someone a second chance, just a shame to hear that he took advantage of you there rich

belg

Manchester Firm
Nov 15, 2010
i am in no position to say any thing but when i was training saturday i was just packing all my stuff away, and tiny came along within minutes to clear up all the rubbish and cardboard boxes and personally i thought he did a smashing job. i wasnt around when the whole thing kicked off last year etc so i dont know the full ins and outs. however it does not matter as i dont believe it is right for someone to be slapped as they are tyring to work. where i come from that is classed as assault. from what i seen a lady just walked straight up to him and started shouting at him, he never got a word in next minute i see him get slapped. sorry but i dont think that is right. any way i still believe in second chances although many people might not from what i have seen of him hes tryin to start a new leaf. maybe further down the line it might happen.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
i am in no position to say any thing but when i was training saturday i was just packing all my stuff away, and tiny came along within minutes to clear up all the rubbish and cardboard boxes and personally i thought he did a smashing job. i wasnt around when the whole thing kicked off last year etc so i dont know the full ins and outs. however it does not matter as i dont believe it is right for someone to be slapped as they are tyring to work. where i come from that is classed as assault. from what i seen a lady just walked straight up to him and started shouting at him, he never got a word in next minute i see him get slapped. sorry but i dont think that is right. any way i still believe in second chances although many people might not from what i have seen of him hes tryin to start a new leaf. maybe further down the line it might happen.
Go and read through the thread I've linked to just below this to see why he got a slap.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?141726-Heads-Up-People-!!!!

Also, I can explain why he was there so quickly to tidy up. He was hoping to find kit that people had forgotten to take, before they realised or anybody else noticed.

It won't have been because he genuinely wanted to do a good job and make people like him again, it will have been purely because he thought he might find some kit to take.

belg

Manchester Firm
Nov 15, 2010
im not taking sides with any one and want to stay out of the matter i just dont appreciate being relatively new to the sport and having to see people getting slapped across the face as we are all jsut there to have fun. im still reading through the link you sent me only on page 4 so will keep going lol :)

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
im not taking sides with any one and want to stay out of the matter i just dont appreciate being relatively new to the sport and having to see people getting slapped across the face as we are all jsut there to have fun. im still reading through the link you sent me only on page 4 so will keep going lol :)
Fair enough that you don't want to get too involved with this issue, as far as I'm aware it is now pretty much done and dusted, he is banned from every series and most of the proper sites, he has been punished for his actions, it is all over unless he does something new.

Once you have read through the thread I linked you to it will be obvious why he is being treated the way he is, and I'm pretty sure you will think he does deserve it.

G

Gassy

Strange how the only people who seem to think Breakwell can change his spots are his friends,maybe he has cast some voodoo magic over these people they they lose all sense of right and wrong and believe Tiny could actually turn into an honest member of our community.:tsk:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Far be it from me to criticise anyone or indeed insult anybody ... but you're an idiot !!

Sorry, it just kinda slipped out .. it was a conditioned reflex I think bought about by a wholly ignorant post ... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.