Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fall of the Roman Empire Scenario Game

Jabba

Feb 12, 2003
York England
Visit site
We are having a scenario game based on "The Fall of the Roman Empire" at our site between York and Leeds on June 21st & 22nd 2003.
Walk on or rental , it does not matter.
Trade stands and vendors plus Zap paintballs at a great price or BYO
each player will get an event T-shirt and barrell condom (conditions apply)

ALSO EVERY PLAYER WILL BE ENTERED INTO A USA STYLE FREE PRIZE DRAW FOR GUNS , GOGGLES , BATTLEPACKS , ETC ,ETC.
(Amount of prizes subject to players entered)

For info contact me on 0800 389 1761 or e-mail me garry@skeltonsprings.freeserve.co.uk

This is going to be a good weekend of fun and games dont miss out!!!

Garry

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Bah !,anyway emailed you for info and should be able to get some of "Philip and Jamies Allstars" to it.
Can't wait for summer big game every month hopefully:D :D :D .

BRING BACK MARSWORTH SOMEBODY;) :p

Jabba

Feb 12, 2003
York England
Visit site
A USA style prize draw is one where each registered player has a number , that number then has a chance of being drawn out of the "hat" for you to win a prize.
No need to buy extra tickets like in a raffle.
The idea being that a lot of people will go home with some thing more than they came with , thus having a great time and spreading the word on Paintball
Its about giving stuff back to the Most important thing in Paintball , THE PLAYERS

Later

Garry

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
Klausus General of the northern armies

My name is Klausus Maximus Decimus Meridius I am the genaral of the Roman Army Camping on the outskirts of the Roman out post of Bramicium. We have sent a messenger to try and negociate the surrender of the barbarian hordes with Bongwulf the Tippminator, the head of the Hunnish barbarians. Alas my negociator came back minus his head...... There will be no mercy, when the time comes these hordes will know when they are conquered.....join me and the amassed legions and let us send them to Elicium!!!!

Si fallatis officium, quaestor infinitius eat se quicquam scire de factis vestris.
Hail Ceasar!
:D