The Home Of European Paintball

Famous paintballers

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Nice post...

To add a bit to this Maurice Gibb also had a store in Florida and had his own team that travelled around. I'm not sure what happened to either after his sad death.

Adam Woodyatt AKA Ian Beale used to play for Barts Stud Squad back in the day, if I recall correctly with our own Jacko Parsons.

Other Rec Ballers.. Ozzi Ozborne once went with his son. We used to have this on one of our original magazine adversts.

William Shatner - AKA Capn Kirk - Has plaid many scenario games including some of the US Huge games. I think he also did a scenario tv show?

Dougal

Jun 3, 2003
Visit site
Thanks guys

...but I need a few more names that will appeal to some of our younger friends.

they want to know that their peers and their heroes have donme something that they are being encourgaed to do.

Unfortunately Wm Shatner doesn't mean anything to 16 year olds.;)

keep them coming.

Doug

Freddie Brockdorff

Olva the Berserker
Aug 22, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
To add a bit to this Maurice Gibb also had a store in Florida and had his own team that travelled around. I'm not sure what happened to either after his sad death.
I might be wrong but isn´t Commanders Cup in fact named after him? :)

Found this through a search on google:
http://starbulletin.com/2006/06/26/features/story01.html

And Alex Lundqvist COULD actually be considered a celebrity as well, sort of, seeing as he is one of the worlds top male models? ;)

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
...but I need a few more names that will appeal to some of our younger friends.

they want to know that their peers and their heroes have donme something that they are being encourgaed to do.

Unfortunately Wm Shatner doesn't mean anything to 16 year olds.;)

keep them coming.

Doug
im only 17 and he was like my hero when i was about 6/7, the guy is a legend :D :cool:

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
the 1st team manchester united squad played at a deltaforce not so long ago.

that should appeal to most young people