Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FAO: All Jubillee Ballers

RobJenkins

Watch this space!
Jul 6, 2001
Manchester, UK
Originally posted by JimShady - Twisted Capt.
2!? 2!? that ste is a very poor turnout, thered best be some good excuses brewed by next weekend! ;)

when are the 2 of you coming over then? :D
How's this for an excuse, I've got gcse's until the 18th of june so I have to revise.:mad:

Sorry mate
Rob

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
i cant believe it! (in a victor meldrew stylee) RDX our brothers in arms are turning out one player! one! out of about 12!! :rolleyes:

Just kidding lads! but i cant believe your doin your gcses Rob mate, you ickle lad you and i cant believe all of you (bar mike, what a trooper ;) ) have got better things (fckin exams!) to do! Y fags ;) :D

See u at kidderminster on the 9th then?

l8rs - jimbo

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
i dont believe it! (in a victor meldrew stylee) RDX our brothers in arms are turning out one player! one! out of about 12!! :rolleyes:

Just kidding lads! but i cant believe your doin your gcses Rob mate, you ickle lad you and i cant believe all of you (bar mike, what a trooper ;) ) have got better things (fckin exams!) to do! i wanna bunker you, y fags ;) :D

See u at kidderminster on the 9th then?

l8rs - jimbo

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
I know mate i was so looking forward to it
but exams are here and the landlord wants a £100 deposit
have fun guys and don't pick on mike too much:D
pssh pssh £10 to anyone who can shave his eyebrows
:D

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Right its almost time for the celebrations to begin :D n im not gonna be on the computer over the weekend so if you need any last minute info ring my mobile: 07879 628083 or the number for the house at leek: 01538 304538 burb should check this tomorrow night but after sunday morning you will have to call the house phone (mobiles are dodgy round the house).
Guess ill see you all at some point over the weekend then. :D :p

Remember tent/paint/air (we got C02) well probably do a kitty for food n beer on monday.. but feel free to bring some with if youd rather

2 DAYS!!!!!!! :cool: