The Home Of European Paintball

FAO Blakey or Phil!!

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Eyup,

Due to internal political reasons, the team we came to know and love as "Full-On" are no more.

Basically, me and the rest of the boys have all left what was known as "Full-On", and are going to go it alone under a new name (we think...).

Since this new team will essentially just be a name change (ie, all of the players are exactly the same, we've just left the team "owner" (who never played with us) and sponsor behind), can we please retain the points under this new name and continue from where we left off?

As for the name, we haven't decided yet....

I f***in HATE politics.

Please respond either here, or email me on both duncan.lowrie@ntlworld.com and duncan.lowrie@pegasus.co.uk

Cheers dudes.

Dunc.

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Why not just do the same as a very famous short-arse.
Change it to.
-----The Team Formerly Known As "Full-On"-----
At least untill the end of the year?
Good luck with the change guys.
See you at the next one.

p.s. I hate all the politics too!:mad:

jay

May 20, 2002
oxfordshire
Thats not bad, as a name i like full on though, so why not change it a little, like full on uk.

if anyone can think of cool team names please post here? he he :rolleyes:

Tel Boy

Banned
Jul 3, 2002
Visit site
full on is still going and duncan is no longer joint captain he chose to go it alone with some off the players and i wish him good luck full on will be at the midland masters so the points and the team still stand all teams go through problems off this nature i suppose so please give full on ure patience while we rebuild after such an untimely loss off members thks.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
My bad!

OK, forget the original post.

After lengthly talks with Terry (the other "captain" of Full-On), it would seem that my original post didn't come out as intended. (Sorry about that Tegs! my bad!!:rolleyes: )

By the "the team we came to know and love as 'Full-On'", I was referring to Myself and the others who have played in the Midland Masters. Nothing more sinister than that.

"Full-On" IS still on the circuit, still under the able guidance of Uncle Terry, and are currently looking for good players to increase the squad and continue to stir up some shiznick at a field near you in the very near future...

Blakey, Phil, please ignore my original post. We'll start from scratch and rip some new *******s next year!!

In the meantime, Terry and the rest of the boyz, looking forward to kicking your ass real soon bro!! ;)

If you are in or around the Northants area and would like to get in contact with Terry to talk about possibly joining the ranks of Full-On, please email him on terry@uniquepursuits.co.uk.