Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*FAO people travelling to marchbrook on Saturday night*

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Mods dont bust my ass, this is the best place to get this message accross, and it is kinda paintball related!!!

It appears that there has been a rather large interest into going for a few bevvies on sat night for what is gonna be a really smart tourney, the midlands masters "Welsh open".

i have been asked my mon capitan to tell peeps that we will be meeting up, dont know where dont know when, but we will.

The cheapest and the best place to stay is the Wynnstay in Wrexham, £50/night for a twin room. tel.01978291010, nice hotel

from there we can all meet and head on up into town where, the Psycho Pimps will give you a guided tour of the lowlights and highlights of wrexham..........

If any of you have any questions then hit me a mail at CJW_45@yahoo.com.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Quick! All the mods! Gang up on Mr T and let's bust his ass! :D

I'd personally say this is a good topic for the tournament and/or announcements and enquiries forums. So go right ahead!
One thing though. How can the Welsh Open be part of the Midlands Masters? Wales isn't exactly Midlands material, is it?

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
Sure Wales is in the Midland Masters Area. It’s in the middle’ish, that’s all you need.

Like we have said, its all part of the world domination that the Midland Masters and SAD Paintball Team are working on.

Wales today, the world a little bit later on. :D