Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fao Robbo

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
after reading your article on the x-ball i was wondering what you
ment by size was a issue does this mean players over 6 ft tall will not be considered. i only ask as i was thinking of attending.

thanks blue:confused:

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
I asked him this when he mentioned it on the boards a while back

What it comes down to is player X and player Y are identically good, both with mad skills, and the ability to become one with the bunker etc, but player X is 6 foot 4 and wide shouldered, and player Y is 4 foot 9 and built like a rake.

It comes down to who is the smaller target/easier to fit in the teeny tiny front bunkers.

I'm just peeved that my landlords want some rent from me this term, means I can't make it :( :mad:

Sammi T - Nexus Eclipse

Woman of Nexus
Jul 13, 2001
Visit site
martin...

Martin you pie eating professor bone question monster!
Stop thinking of excuses to have a cracking days ball @ temple on sunday. Even if you dont get it, its a great opportunity to grow as a player...!

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
errrrrrrrrrr

same i only just got out of hospital so i was trying to decide what do. if i eat some more pies i will grow as a player!
see ya in france if i do not go on sunday

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
ahh, but it's true:D fat boy used to be skinny boy until somebody stuffed him with too many Sunday dinners:eek: If you had heard some of the things he's called me in the past you might say revenge is sweet:D :cool: