Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fat bobs

This is Andy from Fat Bob's Paintball.
Just to give you some info on Fat Bob's. We have been running the Yorkshire Paintball Centre for around 14 years now and Fat Bob's has been going for just over 4 so we do have some credibility.
We chose the name Fat Bob's Paintball Emporium because we thought it sounded funny and was a memorable name, we are not dodgy.
We always try to give honest advice whic is why we have sometimes put people onto other companies when our products may not be right for someone. (eg. We do not do a mid range gun £300-£500) so we recommend anyone wishing to spend this kind of money buys a cocker from Belsy.
Also we have all products on the shop in stock (eg. We have 4 Matrix LCD's in stock at the moment). We do not advertise products that we do not have in stock
This means that anything you order will be dispatched immediately.
As for us just ripping off punters. The guy is quite correct in that the site is aimed at first or second timers. Just remember we were all first timers at some time. If you had come up against an Angel or Matrix when you first played then you probably would not be playing now.
That being said, we are actively seeking teams to sponsor and one part of a sponsorship deal will be free use of our facilities for practicing.
I hope that this goes some way towards answering any questions that you may have about Fat Bob's.
Have a look at the shop, you may be surprised at the range we have.

Thanks
Andy
Fat Bob's Paintball

Welcome to the forums Andy or do you prefer to be called Fat-Bob??
Quick question for you do you have those nice draxxus Smoke bombs in stock and whats the delivery times on these items.
Also how many pairs of those natty diablo sunnies have you got?
I might buy a pair and look like a complete tart:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
FAT BOBS
Come on then Andy,get the War of the Roses running again:) ,best big games this side of Marsworth.Give us Northern recballers a chance 'cos we've all got to travel miles to a decent(or indeed crap walk on day):( .
I played you're site many times in the good `ol days ,it'd be nice to play there again...but not against punters.

Since we held our last competition in 1993 and after the War of the Roses 3, paintball went through a few wilderness years in terms of players with their own equipment in the North.

This seems to be on the reverse at the moment and War of the Roses 4 may be on the cards.

War of the Roses 2 held the record for the largest big game in the UK until last year when I beleive somewhere got close to 600 is this correct, does anyone know..

andy