Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fave tunes

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
I am pretty darn sure that this song contains more scratching and sampling than any other song in the world.

Nas - Nas Is Like

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
I am pretty darn sure that this song contains more scratching and sampling than any other song in the world.

Nas - Nas Is Like
thats dj premier who does the scratching on that tune and i can prob find a tune with more scratching in if you want there are loads of them

heres two of my fave tunes at the moment

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
thats dj premier who does the scratching on that tune and i can prob find a tune with more scratching in if you want there are loads of them

heres two of my fave tunes at the moment

Yeah thats one he did for Nas but I have all of the Gangstarr albums and none come close to that much scratching! There prolly is one out there.

Oh try Dilated Peoples - Worst comes to worst

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
worst comes to worst is another classic track alchemist does a good job with that sample you want this kind of stuff check out pete rock and large professor anything produced by them or premier was ahead of its time back in the 90's they pioneered sampling and set the standard for those that followed

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Premo ain't that prolific when it comes to scratchin' and cuttin'. There are plenty of DJ's that do a lot more.

And I must say, oh how the mighty have fallen... Premo and Guru... Gangstarr. Classic stuff. Now, Guru is an old man desperate to cling on to his street cred, by portraying himself as being more gangsta than he ever was. And Premo is doing production work for Christina Aguilera. :(

Ill Bill, Necro, Non Phixxion, gotta love that stuff.

If you need some stuff to get the place jumping without going the popular route, try some Beatnuts "No Escapin' This". If you wanna start a fight, anything by MOP will do.

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
Premo ain't that prolific when it comes to scratchin' and cuttin'. There are plenty of DJ's that do a lot more.

And I must say, oh how the mighty have fallen... Premo and Guru... Gangstarr. Classic stuff. Now, Guru is an old man desperate to cling on to his street cred, by portraying himself as being more gangsta than he ever was. And Premo is doing production work for Christina Aguilera. :(

Ill Bill, Necro, Non Phixxion, gotta love that stuff.
ill bill and necro i have been into them for a few years now and they are the hip hop i have been waiting years for necro is the total package he produces all his stuff and his labels stuff raps plays instruments and owns the label he deserves his recognition in hip hop too many people are sleeping
and i predict this will be the next big thing in hip hop
http://www.myspace.com/lacokanostramusic

phillips

bite me
May 21, 2006
As far away from you as possible
Any thing by Iron Maiden, Run DMC, Pendulum, Eminem( only his old material as his new turn to "hip hop" is a load of "gangsta" drivvel), Lynard Skynard, Eric Sardinas, Chamaira( If you like your music hard), Killswitch angage, Led zepplin, UFO.

Anything that takes tallent and is originally produced take smy liking, even Tokyo Jihen(sp?) some Japanese Jazz, just stay away from what 50 cent calls music:confused:

p.s. Eminem the way I am, a truly great rap song, if you like rap or Whats Golden by J5.