Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Feb Walk on Day at NPG Hilton Park.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by RICH HARRIS
The last one we had bout 26 playin. Its gettin busier. This one should be better as we are acyually organised for once:confused:
Organised :confused:

wooooossshhh........... look there goes the mighty flying pig :D

One day Rich but not one day soon :p

What time you lot staying down till on friday cause I should be down sometime after 4 to set up the scoring system.

If I don't see you then I'll see you bright and early Saturday morning.

Laters

Dude

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
I'll ask again now it's closer to the date. Is anyone going to this walk on? Or is just me, my brother and friend and ol' richy with his e-blade here? :p

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Sean Diamond
I'll ask again now it's closer to the date. Is anyone going to this walk on? Or is just me, my brother and friend and ol' richy with his e-blade here? :p
Sean there are normally about 15-25 people there but it has been getting busier so there should be more than just you lot, odds are we will be there again.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Yeh i was joking though. By the way, who is we? If you get what i mean.
We is my team and a few of the usuals, but if you had bothered coming before you would know us :D, shesh your just gonna have to wait till next weekend to find out who we is and then when I say we you will know :p

See you next weekend and if you wanna know who I am look for the one taking the pisk! out of richy roo! ;)

Jon

Edit: Just thought we all take the pisk! out of Rich so ask for the web monkey someone should point me out.

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Cool. Its not this weekend though mate, its the one after that. 23rd! Anyway i'll be more noticeable, look for a 15 (and 364 days) year old guy called Sean Linney and that'll be me. I'll be with a friend and my little brother. If you see me just say hi and preferably lend me your shiney marker and bits. :p

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Cool. Its not this weekend though mate, its the one after that. 23rd! Anyway i'll be more noticeable, look for a 15 (and 364 days) year old guy called Sean Linney and that'll be me. I'll be with a friend and my little brother. If you see me just say hi and preferably lend me your shiney marker and bits. :p
Thats why I said next weekend :) playing MM this weekend :D

laters dude :p