Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Federation Cup - Venue Change !!!!!!!

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
It is with great regret that the venue for this year’s Federation Cup to be held over the weekend of the 3rd and 4th October is having to change. The New venue will now be at the purpose built Team Spirit Venue in Ancaster.
So why the change????

We really wanted to give the first Federation Cup a centrally located venue and then give it some sparkle to create a great finale to finish off a great season, but things have not moved forward as smoothly as we would have liked at the Rodbaston venue. The Federation Cup is under a month away and we felt it was prudent to switch the venue now rather than holding on until the very last minute and possibly cause many more problems for everyone attending.

Plans for the end of season presentations for the NSPL and UK Masters are still going ahead, format will be the same the only change is the location…

We will be working over the next few days on the prize package for the event which as yet has not been unveiled. But don’t wait, get your teams booked in now. 60 team limit…remember !!!

Who will be the Champion of Champions??

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Blimey, just emailed the hotel to cancel our bookings at Rodbaston ( Ouch £18 to cancel! ) and then got another booked at Ancaster....
and I think the image should now look like this...
Apologies to Danrandon photography for the adaption ...;)

Attachments

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Blimey, just emailed the hotel to cancel our bookings at Rodbaston ( Ouch £18 to cancel! ) and then got another booked at Ancaster....
and I think the image should now look like this...
Apologies to Danrandon photography for the adaption ...;)
Yes , i believe that is what is causing confusion here, venue needs to be changed on the poster:)

Good choice of a team breakout in the poster ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Is this 100% confirmed as the venue? As we'll have to book flights for this, and the venue determines which airport we'll be flying to.
Ancaster is confirmed 100% as the venue; apologies for the change but this was outside of our control due to the collapse of 'Balls Out Promotions'.

We hope this doesn't cause too many problems for people but rest assured we got Chris Pelling, Wendy, Jon Payne, Ledz and so many more, all contributing to try and make sure you guys get an event to remember.

But please remember one thing here guys, we are on a mission and that mission is to put UK ball back on its feet; we can't achieve that unless you guys out there get your ass signed up to play .... if you wanna be part of this new era of UK ball, please get on the phone and call Chris or Wendy to get signed up .......

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Qualifying Team Invitations

This is just over three weeks away now, and from what i understand certain teams that played in the NSPL and Masters should be getting automatic invites.

If this is the case how late are you actually leaving this ???

Cheers Carl :)

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
make that call...

This is just over three weeks away now, and from what i understand certain teams that played in the NSPL and Masters should be getting automatic invites.

If this is the case how late are you actually leaving this ???

Cheers Carl :)
Perhaps its not an actual paper or email you'll be getting but I think thats would be most effective way of reaching all those that havent been on here for a week or two.

or just dont wait and give them a call...:)