Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FEEDBACK (CPPS 30th May 2010)

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Hats off to Pete Bourne for coming up with his rad photo skillzooorz!!!

Can't wait to see the piccies :D

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Rich

i have never under stood how the divisions work and blar blar blar

but is there any way you can bring back the style were you play a final to decide a winner

as just winning your group is not as much fun

does that make sence??

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
With the X Ball we can do play offs when we have 8, 9 and 12 teams as we can do small group for prelims and then for play offs like round 1. Problem is with drop outs, no shows it always a nightmare to plan, and with groups of 5, the only way to do play offs is to do extra games which is more of a financial drain for the less well off teams. With X Ball it is a large financial drain on teams so we apreciate it is hard to comit with the curent economic climate. Personally i prefer a finals so you have an outright winner with no issues of easy groups etc etc.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
fullboreimages.com at CPPS

Thier was another wandering around on and off fields in a green jacket.
Guilty!

Sample images are up on the site now, click on the Method breakout below to go through to the site

Images are also available on Facebook too:

If you want to use one of the images there please 'like' the page, tag yourself in the original and don't crop, alter or use the image for any commercial uses.

If you want some decent images or think I may have others of you and your team drop me a line via the contacts page on the site.

Thanks