Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FEEDBACK (CPPS 30th May 2010)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
lol I know it doesnt count.. I was just stalling so the game would go to overtime :)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
loved how you ran infront of him and he stopped, you looked at one point ready to rugby tackle :X was a bit worrying.. he should of just gone for the buzzer anyways, not like your a mountain of a man :) x

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
ahhh yea on the feedback the JT fields buzzers werent working in the afternoon, made it more difficult to call who had the buzzer first, was a couple of close calls... all of which we got right though ;)

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
loved how you ran infront of him and he stopped, you looked at one point ready to rugby tackle :X was a bit worrying.. he should of just gone for the buzzer anyways, not like your a mountain of a man :) x
Oddly enough, Rich didn't cover such a situation in his ref training clinics. :D

Beyond standing there and laughing I'm so not trained to deal with that.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
rofl.. was genius by Nick but im pretty sure it doesnt count gotta love it though.
Oddly enough, Rich didn't cover such a situation in his ref training clinics. :D

Beyond standing there and laughing I'm so not trained to deal with that.

Twas ok boys, I knew the rule pertaining to that action. Was so funny to watch though.

That mugging dive on the JT field was pure class