Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Few pics from 8/8 and Feedback

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
G-Day to you fella`s, and It was ! ! fantastic turnout by all that went, I think everybody enjoyed themselves ,Don`t know what your feeding your ref`s but they keep getting better and better they have to take a lot of credit , as above I agree about dead man`s nets being put up , A huge thanks to WARPED ( Sponsors ) and well done in your playing, good to see the BIG man himself there " Robbo " without a doubt this is the best place in the country...I`ve already booked for the next event after playing my massage..What a touch ! !....Bluey

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
First time at the new site an the fields are nice well done rich, great refs as norm so thanks, an had a brill day except one of our players decided to jump the snake an brake his wrist, didn't get any sympathy from the boys either in the hospital just took the piss out of him haha, but great day loved it an a big thanks to Dave who stepped in to cover for us cheers mate,
How can you take the piss of the one guy that was still live at the end of the game, just because he broke his wrist. At least he did not get shot out :first:

Please tell him the afternoon refs on field 4 send their best wishes for a speedy recovery

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
How can you take the piss of the one guy that was still live at the end of the game, just because he broke his wrist. At least he did not get shot out :first:

Please tell him the afternoon refs on field 4 send their best wishes for a speedy recovery
True he was still live, I thought he got hit in the crown jewels the way he was holdin him self, he had his op yesterday an home now so think he's all good, will send my regards guys thanks alot,an thanks for a great day

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral

This is true... Thanks for all your help guys :)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Nice pics there ainsley!

My photos should be up hopefully this evening if I can shake this fever :(

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
That's cuz he's a lanky get, if he gets the X-ray pic on there u can see the break, unreal, can't belive he carried on playin till game was called, legend,

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Shwat saw you walking off the field and felt the pain :jaw:

glad you got it sorted and are on the road to recovery ;)

Top event again ;) with so much right about it. great atmosphere.

Well done to Richie, Mark and the Bop team.

Its suprising how much you can suddenly take for granted,
easy car parking,
superb playing fields,
air next to each field and now chrono stations there too.
Loads of room for the teams to set up
and brand new bins which people didnt want to use in case they got dirty?:tsk:
You can even now have a massage!

outstanding :cool: