field walking

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Re: ok....

Originally posted by kidzero
i hope i dont make a fool out of myself but arent blind spots, places on the field where you can sit in the open and STILL no one can see you???
yes Hp knows what i mean there are often loads of places on a fiels where from a position you can shoot a lane over a bunker or through a gap that, with the right trajectoy directly clips a bunker/ player on the edge...it is quite useful for backs as you can cover the etire field witrhout neccersarrily having to see it...and if you are in a situation where your mirror back is pinning you after you potted up too slowly or something, you often find there are laydown bunkers on the tape fiftys that stop the back from seeing the bottom of your bunker...as he is pummeling the top of your bunker get down low and shoot directly back down the line he is shooting, it will a) confuse the hell out of him 2) if he doesn't react quickly he will get shot or c) at least put him back in so you can stand up and maintain control of the field...
Robin;)

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
Originally posted by MarkehB
you cant have a blind spot thats not in someway behind in a bunker, even if its a bunker 30 foot away.
dude, that was such a smart-ass answer...the difference between the thing that robin called blind spot first and the one that is a blind spot is: he was talking about blind shots. thats where you can shoot over another bunker in your L.O.S. without seeing the target but knowing its there. a blindspot instead is a place (and of course there are bunkers somewhere on the field around it) where you are not IN a bunker but no one can shoot you(except by blind shots maybe).

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Re: you can...

Originally posted by Roland
You have been reading too much of Robbo's waffle.

I've tried it and got blown away!

You try hiding 6'2" and 16 stone behind your marker!
how about hiding 6'4" and 18 stone buddy and yes i have done it...you just need to look and shoot in different directions constantly... it is a lot harder than it sounds though:)
Robin;)

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Originally posted by kidzero
dude, that was such a smart-ass answer...the difference between the thing that robin called blind spot first and the one that is a blind spot is: he was talking about blind shots. thats where you can shoot over another bunker in your L.O.S. without seeing the target but knowing its there. a blindspot instead is a place (and of course there are bunkers somewhere on the field around it) where you are not IN a bunker but no one can shoot you(except by blind shots maybe).
it is easier to find blind spots when there are less people so it is naturally used more predominantly near the end of the game... playing with Tommy i often see near the end of a game he quite happily walks about upright, he is aware and has his gun up but is just using the blind spots that are left by players who were previously shooting those lines...
Robin