Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Filming

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Hey,

Me and a couple of mates have decided to film a couple of cpps rounds for our media production piece, and I'm wondering rules regarding filming inside the netting. Obviously I need a mask, but just wondering if there are any other rules regarding this.

Thanks in advance for any help

Luke

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i'm sure someone will get back to you with much better details but from what i gather, on field you have to be clearly marked as a photographer/videographer with hi-vis clothing and i'd imagine that you sign in as a photographer at the start of the day as is pretty standard with most events

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
i'm sure someone will get back to you with much better details but from what i gather, on field you have to be clearly marked as a photographer/videographer with hi-vis clothing and i'd imagine that you sign in as a photographer at the start of the day as is pretty standard with most events
you say that i'd have to sign in as a photographer, i'd only be filming in the morning, as play in the afternoon, and my mate would be filming in the afternoon, do you know if this maybe a problem?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
you say that i'd have to sign in as a photographer, i'd only be filming in the morning, as play in the afternoon, and my mate would be filming in the afternoon, do you know if this maybe a problem?
not at all, it's just to make sure that the refs know who is allowed to be on the field and who isnt. obviously as you can imagine it would be a riot if anybody could run on the field with a camera

but this might not be the way CPPS do it and i could be completely wrong :p but it is the way it is most commonly done so i don't see why it would be any different here.

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
not at all, it's just to make sure that the refs know who is allowed to be on the field and who isnt. obviously as you can imagine it would be a riot if anybody could run on the field with a camera

but this might not be the way CPPS do it and i could be completely wrong :p but it is the way it is most commonly done so i don't see why it would be any different here.
i see what you mean :p thanks for your help mate