Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

finally completed my set

ESF

Sep 25, 2011
finally i have all my new gear after waiting so long to have it sorted. diablo mongoose with my eVolution 3 hopper got my dye battle pack with 140 pods UT jersey and my UT trousers all fits perfectly now to wait to use it. going to america next year to take part in a tournament going to be mental speed ball. :D

ESF

Sep 25, 2011

cheers dude :) **** that i have to go miles away from where i live to play speedball all the time :/

ESF

Sep 25, 2011
im in the uk which sucks for the fact that paintball is the best hobbie i ever took up but i have to go like over 300 miles to get to a speedball arena but only 12 miles away from a normal arena in woodlands for just a mess around. need to re spray my gun as the guy i bought it off sprayed it bright blue haha.

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
im in the uk which sucks for the fact that paintball is the best hobbie i ever took up but i have to go like over 300 miles to get to a speedball arena but only 12 miles away from a normal arena in woodlands for just a mess around. need to re spray my gun as the guy i bought it off sprayed it bright blue haha.
Do you live on a remote Scottish island somewhere!? 300 miles for a sup air site!?!?! bricketwood is so central it cant be 300 miles from almost anywhere in the UK! besides that there are place north and south of it!?

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
You never thought to ask at your local site for the nearest speedball/tournament center? Chances are they would know somewhere thats alot closer, 300 mile seems a bit far