The Home Of European Paintball

Finance

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Exactly.

It's the "I want it now" attitude that makes Finance so attractive, and that very attitude they rely on. Hey, I'm not knocking it, your keeping me in new gats, fast cars, faster women etc (well not you personnaly more the wanton borrowing of Govt's, but hey Gordon and Tony "want it now" too - well buy a few more votes anyway).

As I said it's up to the individual, I just explained the cheapest way for the "I want it now" crowd to "finance" new kit (who are not long cash). Either that or leverage the Equity in your property.

Put it in persepctive, pay interest to a Finance Company or get a free Millennium event every 2-3 years. Choice is yours..... :cool:

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
You will find that the rules governing credit unions have been changed and their scope has been widened.
You also will find that your first loan will be limited to £200 after that ie paid off, then you will be able to borrow upto 4 x your savings.
Thanks DW, bit rusty on that end of my regulatory rules.

Makes you think though. A Paintballers Credit Union. Not sure if they'd be enough takers though (or any one dumb enough to run it either :rolleyes: ).

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by stongle
Thanks DW, bit rusty on that end of my regulatory rules.

Makes you think though. A Paintballers Credit Union. Not sure if they'd be enough takers though (or any one dumb enough to run it either :rolleyes: ).
Organisational nightmare, how do you get the money in and how do you police it

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
The FSA (Financial Service Authority), fairly rigorously police Credit Unions, as they cater for non-market professionals (i.e. the general public). The money saved is protected.

I'm not an expert on this level of "banking", but I think they act in conjunction with other larger banks or security houses, to deposit and manage the cash. I'll have a dig around I must have something lying around here somewhere on them.

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
I know that If i owned my store it would be one of the 1st things I would do and offer as I know I would get loads of business.
Cool i buy a marker from you... @ 0%... but you won't be there by the time it comes up for service...

Someone always has to pay the interest! And 9 out 10 times its the customer... weather you know it or not!

;)

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
better idea

buy a e spyder, spend a certain amount each month on training and playing, and getting really good. in 12 months join a pro team, and get a free gun! yay!
just like that.
sorted, phew.:rolleyes: :p ;)